Guilt Free Chocolate Cake
This recipe is quite possibly the easiest and healthiest, make sure to book mark and share with a fellow chocolate cake lover!
Ingredients for the Cake:
- 2 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking Soda
Ingredients for the Frosting:
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of melted dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 350°.
- Put everything into the @vitamixca or any blender except the chocolate chips add those at the end before you put into the oven.
- Bake for 20-25min if you can stick a toothpick in the center of your cake, and it comes out clean it’s done. Warning the cake will drop quite a bit but it will still taste delicious.
- Put into the fridge for 10-15min.
- Bake your sweet potato in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°. I like to wrap mine in foil take it out and let it sit for 5min before unwrapping.
- Add everything into the blender put in a Tupperware container and store in the fridge for up to a week. The longer it stays in the fridge the harder it gets it’s the most delicious ganache texture.