Fennel Orange Salad
This is one of my favourite summer salads. If you’re not a fan of fennel I promise this salad will change that! Also fennel is packed with amazing nutrients if you don’t believe me google it.
- One fennel bulb
- 2 oranges
- Olive oil (use as much or as little this one is up to you)
- A handful of fresh mint and dill
- 1 cup arugula
- Salt and pepper
- Start by slicing the fennel (I like using my mandolin, but if you don’t have that you can just use a sharp knife and finally slice your fennel)
- Cut your oranges in little slices, save 1/2 of one orange and squeeze the juice on your salad.
- Add your fresh herbs and arugula, followed by olive oil, salt, and pepper. Give it a nice toss and enjoy.