Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix
Cymbiotika’s liposomal sulforaphane matrix was designed to protect and strengthen the cells while also assisting the body in detoxification. Sulforaphane is an extremely powerful phytochemical found in broccoli sprouts and all cruciferous vegetables. Research shows that this compound plays a critical role in cellular detoxification and may help to improve cellular communication.
In today’s modern ecosystem we are surrounded by a plethora of toxins that appear in the water we drink, the food we eat, and the air we breathe. These toxins build up, and over time become a burden to the human body; eventually leading to cellular degeneration, premature aging, and disease.
Our Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix works to reduce the buildup of toxins by activating all three phases of cellular detoxification. In fact, Sulforaphane has been discovered to be the most potent inducer of Phase II enzymes ever identified. Phase II detoxification is a process in which the liver uses one of two major enzyme pathways to remove a toxic substance from the body, such as known carcinogens in our food supply like glyphosate.
Cymbiotika’s Liposomal Sulforaphane Matrix contains sulforaphane, glucosinolates, and chlorophyllin, phytochemicals that have been extensively studied for their profound effects on reducing free radical damage, lowering inflammation, neutralizing toxins, and protecting healthy cells.
- Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin - chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green color. Plants use chlorophyll to trap light needed for photosynthesis. Sodium copper chlorophyllin is a stable water-soluble compound derived from chlorophyll that is used as a natural internal deodorizer, wound healer, bacteria regulator, blood builder, and may help reduce gas and body odor.
- Sulforaphane - sulforaphane is an enzyme reaction that occurs during the breaking down of cruciferous vegetables. Known for its antioxidant properties and its ability to assist the body in phase 1, 2, and 3 detoxification processes. Rich in potassium and vitamins A, C, K. Sulforaphane possesses wonderful anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antimicrobial, antidiabetic, and other beneficial properties.
- Liposomal Chlorophyllin Sulforaphane - we have taken the powerful compounds chlorophyllin and sulforaphane and combined them with our patented micelle liposomal delivery technology. This ensures that each nutrient is protected inside of a phospholipid (fat) so it can bypass digestion and quickly absorb into the bloodstream.
- Organic Coconut Glycerin - our organic glycerin is fully derived from organic coconuts. Coconut is known for its antimicrobial effects and is the perfect ingredient for preserving precious plant nutrients.
- Organic Cold Pressed Sunflower oil containing Phosphatidylcholine - we use cold-pressed Sunflower Oil as the starting material to produce a rich Phosphatidylcholine (PC) oil from Sunflower using Chromatography. PC is a phospholipid to produce micelles/modified liposomes. PC is only rich (or found in) in soy, eggs, and sunflower. Once the PC is extracted from the Sunflower oil, the end product is converted from a less nutrient-dense Oleic Acid form to a more nutritious PC form. This end form contains high levels of PC to form lipids, micelles, and liposomes with ZERO Omega 6.
- Organic Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) - the most bioavailable form of vitamin E. A powerful antioxidant is known to reduce harmful free radicals.
- Organic Orange Terpenes - a chemical naturally found in oranges, responsible for its pleasant citrus smell. Known to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi, and certain parasites and provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Lime Terpenes - lime and citrus peels contain a high dosage of a terpene compound called d-limonene. D-limonene has been linked to having anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, and anxiety-fighting effects.
- Organic Pineapple Extract - high in bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple, that has been shown in studies to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle aches and cramps, improve digestion issues and alleviate allergies. Bromlaline may contain powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Organic Stevia Rebaudiana - stevia is a small perennial shrub that has been used for centuries as a bio-sweetener and for other medicinal uses such as to lower blood sugar. This zero-calorie sweetener is 100-300 times sweeter than sugar and rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and sodium.
- May reduce neuroinflammation
- Provides digestive relief: reduces body odors, constipation, fecal odors and gas
- May block mutations in the DNA that lead to cancer
- May reduce the ability of cancerous cells to multiply (slows tumor growth)
- May encourage hair growth
- Protects and supports survival of existing neurons and encourages the formation of new neurons
- Dosage: 10ml (2 tsps) per day or as directed. Can be taken with or without food.
- Store: in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Refrigeration not required but may be refrigerated for a cold treat.
** DISCLAIMER: if taking medication, pregnant, or breastfeeding please consult a licensed healthcare provider before taking this supplement.